INTRODUCING THE NEWEST, COOLEST PAD ON THE MARKET WITH ATF TECHNOLOGY!
So you might be asking yourself, what does ATF mean? What sets these pads apart? How could you have possibly made your pads even better? Look no further, let us explain below!
The new Crazy Cut Hybrid Foamed Wool pad is second to none on the market. Combining a hybrid blend of foam and wool to allow you to cut faster and finish down better. We also introduce the newest technology to allow you to cut even faster, finish even better, and keep pads even cooler. Our Crazy Cut pad combines our current signature ventilation holes, exact fit design, and now the latest in pad technology...ADAPTIVE TEMPERATURE FOAM or ATF! The foam interface between the pad fibers and backing plate uses Adaptive Temperature Foam. So what exactly does ATF do? As the pad heats up, the foam cells adapt to the temperature by expanding themselves to allow more air to be forced through the foam interface. This combined with our signature ventilation holes will keeps pad cooler, effectively and efficiently cut faster, and make pads last longer!
There are a few key attributes which set us apart
- ATF (Adaptive Temperature Foam) Technology
- Exact Fit Design (The backing plate matches up perfectly with the edges of the pad)
- Signature Ventilation Holes
- The pores of the pad by design resist buffing liquid building up during correction
- No De-lamination and No Glue failure
- Designed to be durable and long lasting when used with Long throw DA machines
We recommend using compressed air and a tornador to clean your pad between passes. This process can allow you to correct a full car with less pads.
*DO NOT CLEAN PADS IN WASHER OR DRYER!*